5 Year Limited Warranty
Delta Tech Industries warrants that the products supplied by Delta Tech Industries will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of Five (5) years from the original date of purchase and to the original purchaser.
- All DELTA Bulbs (Including Headlight replacements) carry a (1) year warranty from the date of purchase.
- All DELTA H.I.D. and LED Lights including. Burners, drivers & ballasts carry a (1) year warranty from the date of purchase.
- All DELTA metal finish coating carries a (1) year warranty from the date of purchase.
- All requests for warranty require an RGA Number and proof of purchase by an original purchaser.
- All “fitment” claims regarding headlights or light covers / stone guards must be reported within (90) days of date of purchase. No warranty claims for “fitment” will be honored after (90) days from date of invoice.
Delta Tech Industries' obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace any product it deems defective at no cost to the customer, except for shipping and/or installation cost. This warranty shall not apply to any products in case of alteration, mistreatment, misuse, misapplication, abuse or the neglect of any DELTA product.
If your DELTA product should fail within the Five (5) Year Warranty period, it is the customers' responsibility to return the product to Delta Tech Industries postage prepaid to the address listed below. Please enclose a copy of the original sales receipt and a return shipping address. Your repaired or replaced, in case of a valid Warranty claim, will be sent to you without charge and will continue to be covered under this warranty for the remainder of the warranty period. Warranty claims may also be returned to the original retailer and then forwarded to Delta Tech Industries for warranty coverage.
This warranty the sole and exclusive warranty given in respect to DELTA products and there is no other warranty expressed or implied.
ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED UNDER ANY STATE LAW APPLY ONLY FOR THE 5 YEAR PORTION OF THIS WARRANTY. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Delta Tech Industries will not be liable for any loss, damage or incidental or consequential damages of any kind arising in connection with the use of its products. Delta Tech Industries maximum liability shall not, in any case, exceed the purchase price. Please note that some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Return Authorization Policy
All requests for return of goods authorizations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain RGA, please fill out our RGA Authorization Request form which should include our part number(s) and full description of defect(s). PLEASE NOTE: The issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee that credit will be issued. See conditions below:
- The DELTA RGA number must be clearly displayed on the outside of the shipping carton. Cartons delivered without the RGA clearly marked will be refused.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Freight Collect shipments will be refused.
- Under no circumstances may a deduction be taken before a Credit Memo is issued.
- Defective Items returned to Delta Tech Industries that do not qualify for warranty will be held for 10 days after notification. Customers wanting these items returned to them must submit a UPS Call Tag for their pick up. After 10 days these items will be disposed of and will no longer be the responsibility of Delta Tech Industries, LLC.
- All Non-Defective Returns (returns for credit) are subject to a 20% restocking fee at the discretion of Delta Tech Industries.
The Delta Tech RGA Request form is available for download online at: